Pretext:

Hello all, its me.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's time to actually write a post. Sorry to my current nonexistant followers. I lost my password.. but I found it! JOY.

I
am here to write about things which I find interesting or awesome, or just plain spastic.

Right now, I'm at Mt.Buller, Victoria, Australia. It's been an overall good weekend. I just spent 3 and a half hours on the same chair, doing my SAC revision, for my senior subjects in my junior year. No breaks. I know, I'm crazy. Not only because I spent 3 and a half hours doing homework. But because I'm doing 2 senior subjects when the minimum requirement is 1.

Today I watched 'The Breakfast Club' (1985) for the first time. ITS AMAZING. I think I'm in love with that movie. No cereal. Then I decided to google what the characters look like now. Judd Nelson was so nice looking in the movie. But now, he looks like an old person who has an unlimited supply of hair gel:

http://mayopie.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/juddnelson.jpg

Jesus Christ.

So now I bid you adieu! I have rack of lamb waiting for me.
*DROOLS ALL OVER THE DESK AND LAPTOP, POTENTIALLY DAMAGING MY HARDDRIVE*


No comments:

Post a Comment