Pretext:

Hello all, its me.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

GAGA, GAGALOO, GAGALICIOUS!

Before Tuesday the 23rd of March, when someone would ask me what I thought of Lady GaGa, I would promptly reply with "SHE A CRAZY BITCH!" But my eyes have been opened to the genius that is GaGa.

I had never listened to her songs before that morning, and that night, I sat dumbstruck, literally not moving like a stunned mullet.

SHE IS INC
REDIBLE!

ZOMG, she is fantastic. Although I have to admit, when she ate a (fake) heart in one of the overhead clips I closed my eyes, because I'm deathly afraid of gore, I was utterly enthralled by her, the props, the music, the dancers and the costumes. Here are some of my shots:



















P
lease, please don't penalize me for my horrible (lack of)skill at putting up photos, it was my first time (;))

COPPEL OUT!














No comments:

Post a Comment